Bucket Elevators Slide Gates
Drag Chain Conveyors are used to meter or transfer bulk materials from one process to another. A continuous chain fitted with “flights” is pulled through the casing, with material fed in at one end of the conveyor and discharged at the other.
- Economically conveys a range of granular bulk materials long distance.
- Multiple inlets and outlets can be fitted.
- Available in mild or stainless steel.
- Its compact design fits most plant layouts.
- Ideal for handling dry, free-flowing materials.
- Minimal product degradation.